Because a girl can dream, I put together a little wishlist of thing that I would buy throughout the course of the sale. And here that is for any of you that care...
- Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Light/Medium) -- $42.00
- Commodity Magnolia -- $99.00
- Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit -- $78.00
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (Damned) -- $20.00
- Tocca Beauty Meet The Girls Fragrance Collection -- $62.00
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Hand Cream -- $15.00
- BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Opal Glow On The Go -- $20.00
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask -- $26.00
- Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack -- $20.00
I'm also getting the Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack mask because I've used their sheet masks before and I wanna try this out. And I'm going to pick up the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Opal Glow On The Go because I've had a sample of it before and think it's just beautiful. If the Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit available (The site claims that there are only a few left) I'll pick that up and try it because I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Sunday Riley range of products.
Are any of you VIBs? If so, what are you purchasing during the 20% off sale? I'd love to know.