MENU

November 12, 2015

Sephora Wishlist | VIB 20% Sale...

As you may or may not know, I am a beauty junkie. So it should be no surprise to anyone that I am a Sephora VIB, which is a status you get once you've spent over $350 at Sephora within a calendar year (Yes, I've spent and/or suckered people into using my Sephora card when shopping to reach VIB status). So, tomorrow is the start of Sephora's annual holiday VIB 20% off sale (Which is running from November 13th through November 16th, 2015 and the code is VIB20, but it will only work if you are indeed a VIB) and as Sephora VIB I have tons of things in my shopping basket and another ton of things that I wish I could get but can't because I am not rich.

Because a girl can dream, I put together a little wishlist of thing that I would buy throughout the course of the sale. And here that is for any of you that care...
  1. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Light/Medium) -- $42.00
  2. Commodity Magnolia -- $99.00
  3. Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit -- $78.00
  4. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick (Damned) -- $20.00
  5. Tocca Beauty Meet The Girls Fragrance Collection -- $62.00
  6. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Hand Cream -- $15.00
  7. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Opal Glow On The Go -- $20.00
  8. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask -- $26.00
  9. Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack -- $20.00
I am definitely purchasing the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Light/Medium) because I have it in a darker shade and I absolutely love it but my tan has faded and the darker shade is looking a bit too dark on me right now, so I NEED it in the lighter shade.

I'm also getting the Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack mask because I've used their sheet masks before and I wanna try this out. And I'm going to pick up the BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Opal Glow On The Go because I've had a sample of it before and think it's just beautiful. If the Sunday Riley Power Couple Duo: Total Transformation Kit available (The site claims that there are only a few left) I'll pick that up and try it because I've heard nothing but wonderful things about the Sunday Riley range of products.

Are any of you VIBs? If so, what are you purchasing during the 20% off sale? I'd love to know.

No comments :

Post a Comment