MENU

February 10, 2017

Getting Ready For Spain...

After years of talking about it and then traveling to other destinations, Justin and I are finally going to Spain and I cannot tell you how excited I am for it! So in true me fashion (OCD librarian who likes organized information), I've yet again collected links to articles and blog posts about traveling around Spain (We are specifically going to Barcelona, Madrid, Seville and Ibiza) which I thought I'd share because someone else might find them useful. So here's what I've put together as of thus far...

♥ Adventurous Kate
♥ Allspice Abounds -- Highlights From My Trip To Spain
♥ Bruised Passports
♥ CNN -- 11 Things To Know Before Visiting Spain
♥ College Tourist
♥ Fathom Way To Go
♥ Huffington Post -- My Spain Travel Diary
♥ Nomadic Matt -- Spain Travel Guide
♥ Oh Hello, Spain
♥ Solo Traveler
♥ Sunshine & Siestas
♥ Tasty Eating
♥ The Blonde Abroad -- Madrid Archives
♥ The Blonde Abroad -- The Ultimate Barcelona Travel Guideturess
♥ The Pretty Blog -- What to Pack: Spain
♥ The Shooting Star -- First Time to Spain? 10 Travel Tips to Plan Your Trip
♥ The Travel Hack
♥ Travel Fashion Girl -- What To Pack For Spain Vacations
♥ Travel With Kate
♥ Young Adventuress

As we have in the past, Justin and I watched some of Anthony Bourdain shows to check out his recommendations.

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations (2005–2012)
  • Season Four, Episode Seventeen: Spain
Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown (2013–Present)
  • Season Two, Episode Four: Spain
That's it for now. We are going to Spain in June, so I'm sure there will be plenty more of these.

Have any of you been to Spain before? If so I'd love some suggestions!

1 comment :

  1. Travel Fashion Girl -- What To Pack For Spain Vacations.You might also like this website which is for fashion women bags:bosidu

    ReplyDelete