MENU

July 13, 2017

Photo Issues...

Unbeknownst to me Photobucket, the website I've been using to host my pictures forever, changed their policy on 3rd party hosting and now I have to go back into probably all of my posts to fix the photos in them. Which obviously does not have me in a good mood, I'm actually pretty fucking angry about it. So as soon as I calm down I'm going to start the task of fixing everything, so I apologize in advance for the appearance of everything. Thank you all in advance for baring with me through this, I will hopefully have everything fixed soon.

2 comments :

  1. ugh, I feel you! My husband is going through the same thing with all our travel photos. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't even get me started. So many blogs I follow fell into this problem, myself included. Why would they not even send out an email and warn us?? Awful, just awful.

    ReplyDelete