MENU

May 21, 2018

Everything Is Coming Up Roses | Venus ET Fleur

As you may or may not have realized, my life has been utter chaos for the past year. And unfortunately this state of seemingly constant chaos has taken a total on my creativity, mindset, etc. I wouldn't go as far as saying I'm depressed or anything but I've definitely been "meh" for a while now.

Seeing as Justin knows how I've been feeling and has been dealing with a lot of the same chaos I have, he got me the most beautiful pick me up/thank you present last week. He got me a Large Square box of Eternity™ Roses from the Venus ET Fleur, which I'm still in awe over because they are just so beautiful and elegant looking in their sleek white box.


For those of you unfamiliar with  Eternity™ Roses from Venus ET Fleur here is a description of them from the website:
The Venus Et Fleur Eternity™ Roses are real roses that can last for up to a year when cared for properly. Our roses are cut at their most peak and perfect state. When treated with our proprietary solution and color pigmentation process our roses are transformed into long lasting roses that maintain their freshness and biological structure. The outcome is that our roses magically continue to look, feel, and even smell like real roses - because they are real - with the difference being that they will maintain their integrity and color for up to a year.
I absolutely love having flowers in the apartment and I'm so excited that I'll have them for more than just a few day. That being said, since they are supposed to last a year I figured I'd do updates on the status of them every few months to see if they really do hold up. Obviously I will follow the care instructions to the best of my ability to give them their optimal environment.

Care Information from the Venus ET Fleur website:
  • DO NOT Water the roses!  
  • AVOID direct exposure to sunlight.  
  • Keep the arrangement in a room-temperature environment  
  • If dust collects after a few months, remove it lightly using a duster  
  • DO NOT place anything onto the roses as they can crush and damage the roses  
  • DO NOT remove the roses from the box; they are secure and happy there  
  • The lid is meant to stay on the side or bottom of the box  
  • Be Mindful when carrying the arrangement: it's a very delicate product!
What do you all think of roses that last a year? Do you think their worth the price tag? Do you love having flowers around as much as I do? Lemme know!

No comments :

Post a Comment