MENU

June 29, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day Twenty-Seven...

Day 27 — This month, in great detail
Really? The whole month? This has been the least exciting month I've had in a while. I guess I'll do a version of my month in bullets for everyone.

May 29th 2010 - June 29th 2010
  • Worked
  • Celebrated my sister's 23rd birthday
  • Went to Cherry Grove -- Fire Island
  • Threw an impromptu BBQ
  • Dealt with Erin's "divorce"
  • Watched a lot of True Blood (2008)
  • Dealt with Erin being broken
  • Went to baseball games
  • Hung out with Justin
  • Went to New York Brewfest
  • Took my father out for Cuban food for Father's Day
  • Bought randomness -- Unii Palette & Konad
  • Watched a movie being filmed
  • Recycled
  • Went to and celebrated Phil's Law School graduation
  • Had dinners with various friends
  • Yvette and the dog came to visit
  • Went to a meeting for work
  • Made Missy
  • Put a down payment on my trip to Europe
  • Read some books
FYI - These weren't in any particular order

No comments :

Post a Comment