MENU

March 2, 2011

Seal Break...

Yesterday while I was out of the building my favorite nanny (the one from Babysitter Brawl) called to let me know that a seal was on one of the local beaches. I didn't go look yesterday because I figured it would be gone by the time I'd get to the beach and I didn't have my camera with me. So today she comes in and she asks me if I went to see it, I said no and she told me that it was actually still on the beach. So on my lunch break I went down to the beach to see it. The poor little seal that we just laying on the beach with a bloody nose, it was so sad. Myself and the others that were there called various agencies to try and help the seal. While we were there it eventually moved and went back into the water -- We don't know if it was because there were too many people around or if it just wanted to go back in.

No comments :

Post a Comment