MENU

August 30, 2011

Photo Booth Props...

Honestly I spent the majority of my time at work today cutting out photo booth props to use at our teen reading club party tomorrow. I decided last week when "Favorite Page #2" and I were messing around with the random props I made that it would be a great idea to create a photo booth at the teen party because lets face it, what teen doesn't like photos of themselves doing stupid things. So I figured I'd hang a flat sheet on the wall, throw some random props and costume thingies on a table, set up my tripod, take pictures of them and e-mail them the end product.

Here are the props that I cut out. If you click on them you'll be able to download them and make your own for whatever reason you'd like -- I got them all from Oh Happy Day!



(via: Oh Happy Day!)

1 comment :

  1. Thanks for this Great Information.
    For additional info, if you need The Best Misty Fan Rental Service in Indonesia for something like event or anything elese, you can try to reach us. We will be very happy to assist you.

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete