MENU

August 30, 2011

Photo Booth Props...

Honestly I spent the majority of my time at work today cutting out photo booth props to use at our teen reading club party tomorrow. I decided last week when "Favorite Page #2" and I were messing around with the random props I made that it would be a great idea to create a photo booth at the teen party because lets face it, what teen doesn't like photos of themselves doing stupid things. So I figured I'd hang a flat sheet on the wall, throw some random props and costume thingies on a table, set up my tripod, take pictures of them and e-mail them the end product.

Here are the props that I cut out. If you click on them you'll be able to download them and make your own for whatever reason you'd like -- I got them all from Oh Happy Day!



(via: Oh Happy Day!)

No comments :

Post a Comment