MENU

September 21, 2011

Outlet Shopping...

As I mentioned in my 365 Days Of Pictures: Day 204 post I went to the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park to do a little shopping with Erin after I got off from work. Our mission was to find boots and unfortunately for me it was unsuccessful. We bopped into a bunch of shops, but I only ended up buying a few items from the Cosmetic Company store -- All of the things I bought were M·A·C products. Erin ended up with a pair of booties and Betsey Johnson earrings, so for here the trip was a total success. The highlight of the whole shopping trip for me was finding that twenty dollar bill I posted a pictures of.

After shopping we had dinner and decided that we were too tired to go to the gym tonight. So we each went our separate way after eating. It was a good choice because I am so tired right now. I'm honestly just really happy that I don't have to be in at work tomorrow until 1:00pm. I think I'm gonna go crash now.

No comments :

Post a Comment