MENU

October 13, 2011

New York Comic Con: Day One...



To be honest with you, I was very disappointed with today and the way that Professional Day is being run now -- I know Lenni agrees with me totally on this. Unlike in years past, this year the powers that be decided that they wanted to make Comic Con longer and in doing that they bumped Professional hours from Friday to Thursday, changed the start time and they made it so that you didn't have the option of going to a panel or walk around the showroom floor whenever you wanted. This year professional hours started at 12:00pm (until 4:00pm) and within that time you could only go to panels. You weren't allowed to enter the showroom floor until 4:00pm (until 7:00pm).

Lenni and I went to the first three panels and split after that because I needed to catch a 4:30pm train back to where Justin lives because we had tickets to see Ghostbusters in theaters this fine evening. So basically I got no swag today, but since I'll be going again tomorrow I'll have to hit the floor hard with Erin and we're gonna have to get swag until we drop.

No comments :

Post a Comment