MENU

May 2, 2012

Seven Questions...

Another lovely picture of myself from New York Comic Con but from 2011.

1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
Honestly, my favorite day of the week is whenever I have off from work. Especially when it is a random day in the work week and I can just do randomness.

2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
I'm not sure... Misfit is a pretty bad ass name.

3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
Seche Vite Fast Dry Top Coat is amazing and if I didn't have it my nail polish would look like crap. I actually have a professional size refill bottle of it at home because I use it so much.

4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
Not that it is a choice, but flip flops all the way.

5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
If they were just walking down the street I'd go over and say hello. If I thought I was bothering them I wouldn't do anything but maybe snap a picture from my cellphone.

6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
Gas. It's expensive as hell.

7. What was your favorite TV show or movie growing up?
Favorite TV show/movie growing up... Hmm... Um, I guess I'd have to go with The Little Mermaid (1989) which I have vivid memories of from my childhood.

1 comment :

  1. Gotta love the little mermaid. :) Love that pic of you!!

    ReplyDelete