MENU

May 1, 2012

Sunshine Award Deux...

Lovely Yuli from Yuli Conversations awarded me a Sunshine Award! If you remember in March Lou from Foxy Whiskers also awarded me a Sunshine Award, but the rules to hers were different than Yuli's so here we go...

RULES:
  1. Each tagged person must post 7-10 things about themselves.
  2. You have to choose and tag 7 people.
  3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
10 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
  1. Spending time with Justin.
  2. Finding amazing things at thrift stores.
  3. New books.
  4. Hanging out with Erin, Phil and my other friends.
  5. Double/triple dates.
  6. Taking photos.
  7. Wandering around cemeteries.
  8. Cooking dinner for my family and friends.
  9. Helping people.
  10. Blogging and finding new wonderful blogs.

BLOGS I AWARD:
Here is the link to my last Sunshine Award if you were by any chance curious.

No comments :

Post a Comment