MENU

June 7, 2012

What Is On My iPhone?...

I was watching a random channel on YouTube and the person doing the video mentioned that she'd post a "What's On My iPhone" video. Intrigued, I watched it and began to search YouTube for more "What's On My iPhone" videos to see if it was really a thing and it is! So I thought, what the hell I can do that on my blog!

Honestly, I'm really doing it because I know I'm interesting in learning about new apps and I thought maybe I have something on my iPhone that one of you have never heard of or wanted to know something about. So, here is what is on my iPhone...
While going through and taking pictures of all of my apps to show you guys I noticed how many of them should be in other folders and that there are a bunch that I don't even use. Like a lot of my games I don't actually play, the majority of them are played by Justin's sisters or my friend's daughter (I mainly play Words With Friends, Scramble With Friends and Draw Something).

My Most Used Apps:
  • Instagram
  • Echofon
  • Facebook
  • Foursquare
  • YouTube
If anyone was wondering, my background is a picture of a key hole that I took at the Vanderbilt Museum about two years ago. It has been my background photo since practically day one of having my phone and I refuse to change it. It's also the photo that pops up when I turn my phone on.

So, what are your favorite apps? I'd love some suggestions.

No comments :

Post a Comment