MENU

July 25, 2012

His & Her Q&A...

Last night when I was reading through all of my favorite blogs I saw that Kolie over a Stubborn Delight (One of my lovely lovely sponsors) had done a his and her Q&A with her fiancĂ© Taylor. Obviously I e-mailed Justin after reading it and asked him very nicely if he'd fill it out. Much to my surprised he did  it (I really thought he was gonna blow me off because he'd think it was silly). So here are mine and Justin's answers to the His & Her Q&A... Be warned, my boyfriend is super snarky...
 
What will your firstborn daughters name be?
His: Maybe you can tell me...that is if you can find me in my super secret overseas hideaway.
Hers: Lola Marie. Lola was my grandmother's nickname.

What is your biggest shopping pet peeve?
His: Picking out greeting cards. Bane of my existence.
Hers: A lack of cashiers. I hate when it there is a long line and not enough cashiers.


If you could have any single superpower what would it be and why?

His: Turn water into fine Trappist beer. Because if I'm going to get murdered by "Her" eyes I might as well go down having a good time.
Hers: Kill people with my eyes.

If you got a life-supply subscription to any magazine what magazine would you choose?
His: The internet has made magazines obsolete for me. The mags would pile up unread. Please don't ever send me magazines.
Hers: Nylon. I love Nylon.

What was your favorite subject in elementary school (recess and lunch don't count)?
His: No favorite. Was stronger in Math/Science though. Unlike “Her”, I have the art skills of a mentally disabled sloth.
Hers: Art or chorus.

You just scored $5. What do you spend it on?
His: Two authentic Mexican tacos w/rice and beans plate from my local Mexican place.
Hers: Coffee. Preferably iced coffee, light and sweet.

What were your thoughts when you first met your other half?
His: “Her” attractiveness takes a big upswing when she ditches the Aunt Jemima bandana.
Hers: Where the fuck did he come from?! He is cute.

If you could punch a company/business in the face who would you want to punch?
His: New York Yankees for providing an endless fountain of happiness to a fan-base that is comprised primarily of loud-mouthed douche bags.
Hers: I have to think about this...

Favorite classic Disney princess?
His: Jasmine, the most attractive of the DPs. She puts the “ass” in “classic”.
Hers: Ariel all the way.

If you could reincarnate into any animal after you die what animal would you want to be?
His: One of those monkeys who steal the alcoholic drinks from the beach tourists.
Hers: Great white shark.

3 comments :

  1. I might have too steal this! I'm going to try interviewing my man tonight. You and your boyfriend are quite a pair and I love his humor. I love the answers to your 1st impressions of one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahaha you guys are hilarious. thanks for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete