MENU

July 25, 2012

NYCC New Professional Pass Protocol...

I'm excited and annoyed all at the same time because I just registered to attend New York Comic Con 2012 and they changed the procedure as to how they give out professional passes this year. Unlike Comic Cons past I had to fill out a form with all of this information about where I work and what exactly I do and now I have to wait twenty-one days to find out if my application to attend has been approved. I hope it is. I love going to New York Comic Con for work. It's one of the highlights of my job.
I wonder what exactly happened for them to change their professional pass procedure. I'm guessing they were getting screwed over by fake professionals. I hope a real professional like myself and Lenni that looks forward to going get passes. I'll keep you up-to-date on what happens.

2 comments :

  1. I'm hoping I can check it out this year. I have no kind of klout so I'm gonna have to buy a regular ticket like normal folk. :)

    ReplyDelete