MENU

August 1, 2012

Seven Questions...

2009

1. It's the first day of August- Are you savoring the Summer or ready to jump into Fall?
Oh, I'm totally savoring summer. I absolutely love summer. I don't have work on Sundays in the summer, I get to go to the beach, the days are longer, I get a sweet tan, I get to go to baseball games with Justin and I just love being warm.

2. You need a quick and healthy meal, what do you make?
My healthy meals are nowhere near as awesome or interesting as my fatty meals. So some asparagus and baked/grilled fish, but it would all be spicy. I love my food with a kick.

3. You're at the mall, how do you shop?
If I go to the mall I'm normally on a mission or my sister dragged me there. I'm a get in and get out type of mall person.

4. Would you rather buy a new house or renovate an old one?
If I could have a new one built exactly the way I want it I'd go that way, but that is never gonna happen so I'll be happy renovating an old house.

5. Long hair or short hair?

I have hair issues if you haven't noticed by now. I have a love hate relationship with my hair being long. When it's long I always have the urge to chop it all off, thus the Rihanna hair last year. I also want to dye it odd colors all the time but I hate the upkeep and want to dye it back black after two months. I have total hair issues.

6. Who is your oldest (not by age) friend?
I'm still "friends" with people that I've known forever but my oldest friend that I actually care about is Phil. We've known each other since middle school and he is my male BFF. The next oldest friend is Erin. We've known each other just as long as I've known Phil but she and I hated each other until 9th grade global studies. For a full explanation of our friendship you can read this. I wrote a whole big thing about it a while ago.

7. What is your favorite blog- currently?

I'm loving Keiko Lynn. I love her style.

4 comments :

  1. very interesting question and their solution.. :)
    Broadway Comedy Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love it. :)y sister is always changing her hair too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, found you via Gentri's 7 Questions link up. We seem like very similar people! Our questions were nearly identical! And I love Keiko's blog, she is so gorgeous ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked at your answers and I totally agree!

      Delete