MENU

April 3, 2014

Line Of Sight...

An unfortunate thing has occurred at the library and I am deeply distraught by it. "Julia" was forced to switch desks with "Marie" because my Department Head thought that "Lori" was going to quit or kill "Julia" if she sat next to her any longer, thus "Julia" now sits directly across from me.

Honestly she has only been sitting there for two days but I already can't handle it. She keeps staring at me (She did this before but I'd pile stuff on the desk next to mine so I wouldn't have to see it) and she is just so gross. The other day she was wearing this hideous denim skirt and she was sitting at her desk with her legs open facing me. Every time I turned it was there and I wanna vomit just thinking about it.

I actually had to have a conversation with my Department Head about it. I legit told her she needs to tell "Julia" to either not wear skirts or learn to close her damn legs because I don't want to see old lady cobweb vagina -- Yes, I verbalized it just like that plus some other crude remarks that I'll spare you from.

So yeah, I don't think this is going to work out well. Obviously I will keep you all up-to-date as other incidents occur.

No comments :

Post a Comment