MENU

June 26, 2015

Ted 2...

Wednesday night I had the opportunity to attend an advance screening of Seth MacFarlane's newest offering Ted 2 (2015), which I was lucky to get enough tickets to so that I got to see it with my sister, cousin Nick and one of my other friends -- Which I'm noting to all of you because the four of us have varying taste in movies.
Seth MacFarlane returns as writer, director and voice star of Ted 2, Universal and Media Rights Capital’s follow-up to the highest-grossing original R-rated comedy of all time.  Joined once again by star Mark Wahlberg and fellow Ted writers Alec Sulkin & Wellesley Wild, MacFarlane produces the live action/CG-animated comedy alongside Bluegrass Films’ Scott Stuber, as well as Jason Clark and John Jacobs.

Genre: Live Action/CG-Animated Comedy
Cast: Mark Wahlberg, Seth MacFarlane, Amanda Seyfried, Giovanni Ribisi, John Slattery and Morgan Freeman      
Director: Seth MacFarlane 
Writers: Seth MacFarlane & Alec Sulkin & Wellesley Wild
Produced by: Scott Stuber, Seth MacFarlane, Jason Clark, John Jacobs
Executive Producers: Alec Sulkin, Wellesley Wild
Rated: R
Release Date: June 26th, 2015


As I stated above, I went to this particular screening with three other individuals and we all walked out of the theater thinking the same exact thing "That movie was fucking hilarious!" All four of us were in total agreement that Ted 2 was the funniest movie we had seen in a while. Literally from the minute the movie started until it ended, we were all cracking up.

That all being said, I must note that I am a fan of Seth MacFarlane's work. I love Family Guy (1999-Present) and I really enjoyed Ted (2012) and A Million Ways To Die In The West, so if you don't enjoy him and his body of work I don't know if Ted 2 will be your cup of tea. But like I said, the four of us have varying taste in films and we all really really liked it. I mean, how could you not like a movie about a pot smoking, beer drinking stuffed bear that came to life that wants to be considered a person.

I liked it. I recommend it. I'd legalize Ted.

If any of you go see it, I'd love to know how you liked it.

No comments :

Post a Comment