MENU

July 30, 2015

Straight Outta Compton | Tats Cru Mural...

Back in May I shared the trailer for the upcoming movie Straight Outta Compton (2015) and as the release date gets nearer and nearer (August 14) there have been a bunch of neat things associated with the movie popping up. One of them being a mural at the famous art district of Wynwood in Miami that was created by TATS CRU, a group of Latino Bronx-based graffiti artists turned professional muralists.  
I don't know about you guys, but I love well done graffiti murals and when ever I see one I have the urge to stop what I'm doing and take pictures (I dream of OOTDs in front of bad ass murals but whenever I find one I want to take a picture in front of, I don't look cute). I'm pretty in love with this one, especially since I am a big fan of Pitbull and the Miami music scene. So you can be sure that the next time I'm in Miami I'm going to stop buy the mural and take an awesome OOTD in front of it.

No comments :

Post a Comment