MENU

November 24, 2015

Drinks With Friends | Street Art...

This past weekend Justin and I went into New York City to go day drinking with a bunch of my college friends that we haven't seen in way too long. And because of the nature of the outing (Getting shitfaced in the early afternoon) I didn't end up with many pictures of my friends and I once the festivities began because I was busy partaking (Getting white girl wasted and taking ridiculous Snapchats walking through a park with my friends, which I wish I would have saved because it was pretty funny).

Since you all basically get the gist of how my Saturday went, I thought that I'd share some of the pictures I took of street art before I got to my friends at Croxley's Ales and started drinking Half & Halfs. Which are made as follows...

Half & Half
Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whiskey
Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
• Lemonade
• Mint
• Lemon Slices

Pour Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey Whiskey, Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka & lemonade over ice. Garnish with mint and lemon slices. Drink way faster than you should because you can't taste the booze.

Yeah, so here are those pictures...
I don't know about you guys but I absolutely love street art. I especially love the first picture with the sticker art mixed with the graffiti and the red door, there is just something visually pleasing about it all to me.

What about you guys? What are your thoughts on strert art, graffiti or whatever? Do you find it beautiful like me or an eyesore? Lemme know!

NOTE: All of this art was found wandering down 3rd Avenue on our way to Alphabet City.

No comments :

Post a Comment