MENU

November 28, 2015

Sephora VIB 20% Sale Haul...

Since I shared my wishlist for the Sephora VIB 20% Sale with you in the beginning of the month, I figured I should show you what I actually ended up purchasing...
  1. BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector® Opal Glow On The Go -- $20.00
  2. Urban Decay Naked Smoky -- $54.00*
  3. Too Cool For School Egg Mousse Pack -- $20.00 
  4. Urban Decay Naked2 Basics -- $29.00*
  5. Clarisonic Mia 2 Lavender Hydration Skin Cleansing System -- $149.00
  6. Smashbox Camera Ready BB Water Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Light/Medium) -- $42.00
  7. Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Hand Cream -- $15.00
If you remember my original wishlist (I don't actually expect you to remember it) you'll notice that I got four out of the nine items on it, as well as three additional items. Two out of those three are not for me (My sister asked me to buy them for her for Christmas) but I figured I'd mention them here only because I actually own and am on my second Urban Decay Naked2 Basics palette and the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette looks nice. The Clarisonic on the other hand was a spontaneous purchase I made for myself while in the store with my mother and I'm glad I did it because I've been thinking about getting one for a long time.

Overall I'm super happy with all my purchases and love racking up Sephora points.

If any of you picked up anything during the sale I'd love to know what you got!

No comments :

Post a Comment