MENU

March 1, 2016

Month In Review: February 2016...

♥ Celebrating mine and Justin's thirteen year dating anniversary.
♥ Nicole giving birth to baby Brody.
♥ Justin booking us flights to Japan and Hong Kong.
♥ Getting tickets to see Beyoncé at Citi Field with my sister.
♥ Mike Einziger reposting my Instagram picture.
♥ Attending the Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) junket screening & press conference.
♥ Changing my hair color.
♥ Talking Justin into letting me go to the Studio Ghibli Museum when we are in Japan.
♥ Pre-pre-pre-pre planning a possible trip to Thailand with my friends for 2017.
♥ Planning my 31st birthday party with Day.
♥ Trying out a new ale house with Justin, Day & Toni. Followed by late night Applebees.

Fat Kid Sunday | The First Fat Kid Dinner Of 2016
Valentine's Day Wishlist
Incubus Cassettes, Reposts & Me | Mike Einziger Reposted My Picture
Library Life | An Apology To My Readers
Library Life | Shit Show

Unurth
I Am A Food Blog
Emma's Vintage
Alice & Lois


♥ The People v. OJ Simpson: American Crime Story (2016) ♥
♥ Whiskey Tango Foxtrot (2016) ♥
♥ Deadpool (2016) ♥
♥ Fuller House (2016 - Present)♥

2 comments :

  1. I binge watched Fuller House and didn't realize I was done with the entire season until I tried to go back and watch the next episode. I hope there are more seasons coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I didn't watch all of it, I'll probably finish watching it Sunday night because Justin will be gone and not around to judge me.

      I think they just announced that Netflix picked it up for a second season.

      Delete