MENU

July 1, 2016

Month In Review: June 2016...

♥ Justin getting us tickets to see Hamilton on Broadway before Lin-Manuel Miranda left the show.
♥ Seeing Beyoncé at Citi Field with my sister.
♥ Random evenings in with my friends.
♥ Spending an awesome Father's Day with my family.
♥ Celebrating Andrew's 30th birthday.
♥ Finally getting to the beach.
♥ Having a dinner date with Phil.
♥ Buying tickets to see Hamilton on Broadway again next spring.
♥ Being told a very awesome secret that I can't share just yet.
♥ Planning parties with my friends.
Mexican Food & A Concert | Beyoncé At Citi Field
The Story Of Wednesday Night | Hamilton On Broadway
Life Update | Personal & Library Life
 

♥  Princess Mononoke (1997) ♥
♥ Against The Grain (2016 - Present)  ♥
♥ 10 Cloverfield Lane (2016) ♥
♥ Vintage Flip (2016 - Present) ♥
♥ American Gothic (2016 - Present) ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment