MENU

August 1, 2016

Month In Review: July 2016...

♥ Fourth of July shenanigans with my core crew.
♥ Celebrating Phil's birth.
♥ Going on our annual rafting trip.
♥ Having the best weekend ever in NYC to celebrate Chas moving back to New York.
♥ Going on Pokémon Go walks with Justin.
♥ Shopping with my sister for no reason.
♥ Celebrating Tom & Bianca's birthdays with all you can eat sushi.
♥ Finding some pretty neat antiques while upstate.
♥ Beach days. 
Still Getting Ready For Japan & Hong Kong | Tattoo Issues
Cry Me A River | Our Annual Rafting Trip
Booze, Karaoke & Dancing | A Welcome Home Party For Chas
Coming This Fall | Netflix Is About To Take Over My Life
 
     Prisma                   Pokémon Go
♥  Ozzy & Jack's World Detour (2016 - Present) ♥
♥  The Rise & Fall Of Él Chapo (2016) ♥

2 comments :

  1. Part of me kind of wants to do the Pokemon Go thing, but I just...I'm almost 40...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So what?! I'm 31 and I love playing Pokemon Go. It's really nice when you do it in a park and take a nice walk.

      Delete