MENU

December 4, 2011

Thrifting In Instagram...

I ended up running a bunch of errands with my mother today and I some how talked her into going to a thrift store that "Favorite Page #1" and "Favorite Page #2" told me about. Here are some of the lovely and wacky items I saw throughout my adventure in the new thrift store.










I didn't end up purchasing anything above, but I did buy myself a sweet salmon colored dress for $5.99 (Which I plan on wearing tonight to Nicole's surprise baby shower) and a super cute apron for .99¢ -- Amazing! Overall, It was a great store and I cannot wait to go back and find more stuff.

2 comments :

  1. I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE IT THERE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! When you come home from college we'll go on a thrifting adventure. We'll hit up every thrift store on Long Island!

    ReplyDelete