MENU

August 1, 2014

Month In Review: July 2014...

♥ Attending the Stars & Stripes Festival at Belmont Park thanks to America's Best Racing.
♥ Booking a hotel in New York City for the wedding.
♥ Going Upstate for Phil's annual rafting trip.
♥ Finally seeing the end product of my Little Free Library project.
♥ Spending time in New York City with my sister, Lisa, etc.
♥ Ordering my wedding band.
♥ Spending a wonderful afternoon in Coney Island with Justin.
♥ Getting tickets to Sleep No More for my bachelorette party.
♥ Taking off the first 23 days in September for my wedding and honeymoon.


Stars & Stripes Festival At Belmont Park
The Purge: Anarchy
Little Free Libraries
Forgotten Photos From My iPhone: Meant To Instagram Edition
Greek Vacation Wishlist
Wedding Check List
Manger ♥ 
Gala Darling


"Black Widow" by Iggy Azalea & Rita Ora
Black Widow (feat. Rita Ora) by Iggy Azalea on Grooveshark

"Latch" by Disclosure feat. Sam Smith
Latch by Disclosure feat. Sam Smith on Grooveshark


Extant (2014-Present) ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment