1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME...
1. I want to get my PhD in Library and Information Science because I want to forced everyone to call me Doctor.
2. I'm over 6 inches taller than my sister. I'm not super tall or anything, she is just short.
3. My favorite animals are ducks and I've wanted one as a pet for as long as I can remember, but my parents wouldn't let me have one. Hopefully one day I can have a house with a big ol' yard so I can eventually get myself a pet duck.
4. The only meat I eat is bacon and it has to be crispy, if it isn't crispy I won't eat it.
5. On my 21st birthday (Which was on a Saturday) I found out that I needed my gall bladder removed. Instead of having emergency surgery like the ER doctor suggested I went back to campus (Yup, I was away at college when this all happened), got my friends and had a birthday party. The next day Patrick & my sister (Who came up to visit me for my birthday) drove me back to Long Island. I was admitted to the ER on Monday morning and I had my gall bladder removed Tuesday afternoon. So, March 7th is the 6-year anniversary of me loosing my gall.
6. I have a sick obsession with ghosts, cemeteries and the idea of witchcraft.
7. The Random House Book of Poetry for Children is one of my favorite books from my childhood and I own two copies of it -- I have more than one copy of it because I thought I lost my original copy and bought myself another copy, then I found the original copy and I was annoyed.
8. If I have a daughter I am going to name her Lola in honor of my grandmother.
9. When I evacuated my house because Hurricane Irene I made sure to take my cat's ashes with me because I couldn't bare the thought of loosing what I have left of her -- I had her for 18-years of my life and I loved her more than I love Justin, so not taking them was never an option.
10. I have a collection of random kitchy kitchen items that I am saving for when Justin and I finally move in with each other. I have oven mitts with Japanese food characters on them, odd cookie cutters, mugs & glasses, a ceramic pancake warmer, etc.
11. I love melted Polly-O mozzarella (Chunks of Polly-O melted in a microwave on a plate) and saltines. It's delicious and I wish I had some right now.
THE 11 QUESTION...
1. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?
Totally. If you read the description of a Pisces you have read an accurate description of me.
2. If you could teleport to any time and place, where would you go and why?
I would love to be on the Titanic before all the chaos. So, April 10th 1912 to April 14th 1912.
3. What are the three closest items to you right now?
My blanket, iPhone and the TV remote.
4. If you had a spirit animal, what would it be?
I'd totally be a wolverine.
5. What is your earliest childhood memory?
I'm totally blanking on my childhood right now.
6. Where do you hope to see yourself in 5 years?
I'm hoping to be the head of the youth services department at my library.
7. Have you kept in touch with your childhood best friend(s)?
No. She and I had a falling out long ago. But I am still friends with my friends from middle school and high school (Erin, Phil, Patrick, etc.)
8. If you had to describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
Creative. Loud. Domineering. Chaotic. Cuban.
9. Describe your idea of a perfect day: Where would you go, what would you do, who would you do it with?
My perfect day would consist of me having off from work, some beautiful weather, Justin/Erin/Phil/"Favorite Page #1"/My Sister, my camera, a cemetery/NYC/yummy food/etc. All of that stuff makes me happy.
10. What kind of "weird" foods do you like?
I love this dessert called dulce de leche cortada. It is cooked sweetened curdled milk. It sounds really gross but it is so yummy. It's a Cuban thing...
11. Do you collect anything? If so, what?
I collect a lot of things... LPs, Russian nesting dolls, old cameras, jade Buddhas, shot glasses, nail polish, makeup, etc.
MY 11 QUESTIONS...
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. Do you remember your dreams? If so, what did you dream about last?
3. What did you want to be when you grew up?
4. What is your favorite article of clothing?
5. If you could have one superpower what would it be?
6. What is your ultimate comfort food?
7. Do you suffer from any phobias?
8. As a child did you have an imaginary friend?
9. What is your favorite sound?
10. Could you go a week without going on the internet?
11. What would your "last meal" be?
I tag: Lou, Jess, Mandi, Jessica, Kaity & any of you lovelies that wants to do it.