MENU

July 1, 2015

Month In Review: June 2015...

♥ Attending Lisa's bridal shower that my sister & the other awesome bridesmaids put together.
♥ Seeing Jurassic World (2015) with Justin in IMAX 3D.
♥ Dying my hair Little Mermaid red.
♥ Attending the press screening of Ted 2 (2015) with my sister, Nick and one of my friends.
♥ Hiking around Camp Hero with Justin, Phil and Erin.
♥ Adventures in Brooklyn with Justin, Phil and Erin.
♥ Finally buying a pair of hiking boots for the trip to Iceland.


Saturday At Sands Point Preserve
Cholecystectomy | No More Gallbladder For Kristina
Not So Clever Girl | Minor Fender Bender & Jurassic World
RE: Entenmann's Banana Cake | A Tale Of Love & Hate
8 Songs I Will Never Get Tired Of (With Music Videos)
Ted 2
From End To End | Adventures In Montauk & Brooklyn
Getting Ready For Iceland & Amsterdam




 
♥ Sweet House Alabama (2015-Present) ♥
 ♥ I Pity The Tool (2015-Present) ♥ 
♥ Jurassic World (2015) ♥
♥ Ted 2 (2015) ♥
♥ Godzilla (2014) ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment