MENU

May 1, 2014

Month In Review: April 2014...

♥ Justin buying us tickets to see Dave Chappelle at Radio City Music Hall in June
♥ Hanging out in NYC with Erin & Day
♥ Going to the Huffington Post NYC Headquarters for their Fed Up & The Family Cooks Roundtable Discussion
♥ Attending a taping of The View with my mother, sister and friend
♥ Hosting Easter dinner at mine & Justin's apartment
♥ A surprise visit from my cousin from California
♥ Eating lots of yummy expensive food
♥ Spending an afternoon exploring a new town with Justin
♥ Making plans with Phil to go on day adventures
♥ Having people come visit me at work

Line Of Sight
If My Blog Was An Outfit
Lisa Scottoline Q&A
Weekend Recap
Tickets To The View & Lunch In NYC
Photos From The View
Empties: Products I've Used Up
Forgotten Photos From My iPhone
Lucy Laucht
Mini Mom
Cara Loren


Fancy (feat. Charli XCX) by Iggy Azalea on Grooveshark

♥ South Beach Tow (2011-Present) ♥
♥ The Wolf Of Wall Street (2013) ♥


No comments :

Post a Comment