MENU

September 8, 2014

Month In Review: August 2014...


♥ Getting to hang out with my cousin and her daughter.
♥ Having an amazing wedding hair trial with Emily.
♥ Finally getting to see a new episode of Doctor Who (1963-Present).
♥ Buying new clothing for the trip to Greece.
♥ Having the best bachelorette party ever with my friends at Ovest and Sleep No More.
♥ Getting drunk with my friends and family at my parents' block party.
♥ Attending the As Above So Below (2014) press screening with Nick


One Month From Today Is My Wedding
Loss Of A Brilliant Soul
Gossip Folks
Getting Ready For Greece
 
Thug Kitchen


"Bang Bang" by Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj
Bang Bang (feat. Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj) by Jessie J on Grooveshark


As Above So Below (2014) ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment