MENU

December 1, 2015

Month In Review: November 2015...

♥ Fat Kid Dinner at Toni & Tom's house.
♥ Hanging out with my college friends and day drinking in New York City.
♥ Friday the 13th dinner and horror movies with Justin, Phil, Rob, Alana, Erin and Nick.
♥ Finally playing Quiplash with my friends.
♥ Bi-monthly dinner with Nicole, Eileen, my sister, Erin and the kids.
♥ Having a sleepover party with my college friends while Justin was away.
♥ Wine night with Day & Toni with a little Facetime action from Chas.
♥ Not fighting with my family on Thanksgiving.
Sisters In The City | Movie Tours, Musicals & Cuban Food
Sephora Wishlist | VIB 20% Sale
Drinks With Friends | Street Art
Sephora VIB 20% Sale Haul
♥ Patricia Heaton Parties (2015 - Present) ♥
♥ Valerie's Home Cooking (2015 - Present)♥
♥ Killer Mermaid (2014) ♥
♥ Zombie Hunter (2013) ♥
♥ All-Star Gingerbread Build (2015) ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment