MENU

June 11, 2014

Month In Review: May 2014

♥ Justin proposing to me
♥ Going to Ocean City, MD with my friends
♥ Discovering my new favorite drink -- Grapefruit juice, grapefruit vodka & mint simple syrup
♥ Wedding dress shopping (Even thought I didn't like any of the dresses)
♥ Going to the press screening of A Million Ways To Die In The West
♥ Hanging out with my sister, Liz, Samantha and Bailey at BeautyCon
♥ Living with Justin for a full year
♥ Meeting Claire Marshall (My favorite YouTuber)
♥ Having my four year blogiversary
♥ Scouting out wedding locations with Justin in Central Park


Engaged
Product Review: Personalized Card From Cardstore.com
Dead Horse Bay: Part One
Wedding Planning
Scouting Wedding Locations In Central Park
Wedding Dress Shopping
Dead Horse Bay: Part Three
Caleb Smith State Park Preserve
 

♥ Unusually Thicke (2014-Present) ♥
♥ A Million Ways To Die In The West (2014) ♥

No comments :

Post a Comment