MENU

April 1, 2012

Month In Review: March 2012...

Adventures Of The Month: Highlights...
  • Celebrating my 27th birthday!
  • Spend almost an entire day in the emergency room with my sister.
  • Pretending to be a real professional & speaking at the Middle School Career Day.
  • Finally eating at One if by Land, Two if by Sea.
  • Seeing Priscilla Queen of the Desert on Broadway with my mom & sister.
  • Getting in trouble with the High School principle for giving out maracas at Career Day.
  • Trying my first Shamrock Shake (I didn't like it...)
  • Girls nights.
  • Getting tickets to be in the audience of ABC's The Chew.
Favorites Of The Month...

Posts
Picture

Instagram

New To Me As Of This Month...

Blogs

Aunie Sauce 150X150b
Photobucket
Bonjour GazelOh Joy!Open Ended
The Beauty Department

Movies/TV Shows
LP's
  • Ghostbusters Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • "Dare To Be Stupid" by Weird Al Yankovic
  • "Even Worse" by Weird Al Yankovic
Books
iPhone Apps

1 comment :