MENU

July 1, 2012

Month In Review: June 2012...

Adventures Of The Month: Highlights...
  • "Favorite Page #1" coming back to work for the summer.
  • Going to BookExpo America for the third year in a row.
  • Receiving tons of various books from meetings.
  • Going to tons of movies with various friends.
  • Celebrating Summer Solstice with Erin & Lenni.
  • Playing hooky and going to the beach with Erin and others.
  • Taking Justin's sister and my friend's daughter on a movie date.
  • My annual trip to Citi Field to watch the Subway Series with my family & Justin.
  • Receiving my first LOVE♥CLUB box. 
  • Working on my tan and trying to lighten my hair.
  • Helping my friend pack up her apartment for her big move.
  • Having a picnic in the park with Justin.
  • My friend moving away.
  • Hanging out with my friends at my block party.
Favorites Of The Month...

POSTS
PICTURE
INSTAGRAM
New To Me As Of This Month...

BLOGS
The Paper Gnome
Starry Eyed
The Uniqueness of Being
Sweet Dreams
Hello Miss Kelly

MOVIES/TV SHOWS
IPHONE APPS

No comments :

Post a Comment