MENU

September 1, 2012

Month In Review: August 2012...

Adventures Of The Month: Highlights... 
  • Spending the day in Brooklyn with Justin
  • Watching indie flicks with "Favorite Page #1"
  • Having girls night out with Erin, Nicole, Eileen & my sister 
  • Throwing parties with my sister while our parents are on vacation
  • Going on a not so epic road trip with Erin
  • Visiting my friend in North Carolina (Before the chaos happened it was awesome)
  • Seeing my Tia, cousin and her kids
  • Discovering the nicest inn while in the Outer Banks
  • Seeing wild horse
  • Going on a random date with Justin into NYC to The High Line & Chelsea Market
Favorites Of The Month...

POSTS

PICTURE
INSTAGRAM
BLOGS

Brooklyn Blonde
The Brunette One
Cooking Classy
Mint Love Social Club
Cheetah Is The New Black
Gal Meets Glam
Style Within Reach
Stripes & Sequins

MOVIES/TV SHOWS
  • Farewell, My Queen (2012)
IPHONE APPS

No comments :

Post a Comment