MENU

January 1, 2020

Year In Review: 2019


♥ Ringing in the New Year in New Orleans with my friends.
♥ Celebrating my 34th birthday with my family and friends.
♥ Getting our baby cat Laveau.
♥ Justin getting a Tesla Model 3.
♥ Celebrating Mimi's first birthday at the Bronx Zoo.
♥ Traveling all over Thailand with Justin.
♥ Amanda asking myself, Day, Toni, Alana and Bianca to be bridesmaids.
♥ Learning how amazing Conrad Hotel properties are.
♥ Discovering a new favorite restaurant.
♥ Continuing the tradition of dying Easter eggs with Toni's kids.
♥ Seeing "Freestyle Love Supreme" on opening night of previews.
♥ Hatching chickens at the library for the second year in a row.
♥ Spending the 4th of July with Justin, Day, Chas and Ryan in Brooklyn.
♥ Having my sister be my date for Raph and Kristen's wedding.
♥ My team winning the 2nd annual Beer Olympics.
♥ Hanging out in our friends' new houses.
♥ Trying new things (i.e. - Axe throwing, etc)
♥ Attending Amanda's graduation and surprise engagement parties.
♥ Being allowed to attend happy hour with Justin and his Thursday night crew.
♥ Justin and I going to see way more movies than we normally do.
♥ Seeing Incubus on their "20 Years of Make Yourself & Beyond" tour with my sister.
♥ Finally getting to see the pictures from Phil and Rob's 2017 wedding.
♥ Mine and Chas' 2nd annual New York Comic Con sleepover.
♥ Spending time with family that doesn't live in New York.
♥ Going to some neat museums with my friends.
♥ Fat Kid Dinners with the squad.
♥ Going on my first walk with the New York Mycological Society.
♥ Seeing Katya and Bianca Del Rio's shows in New York City.
♥ Taking Bianca and Skyla prom dress shopping.
♥ Going to my sister-in-laws' middle school and high school graduations.
♥ Fishing trips with Justin and Erik.



JANUARY
Cart Recognition | Fun With Library Carts
Ryan's Kick Axe Birthday In Huji

FEBRUARY
This Just Pinned: Valentine's Day Edition
Getting Ready For Thailand

MARCH
This Is Thirty-Four | Week One
My Trader Joe's Favorites
Andy Warhol — From A to B & Back Again At The Whitney
Movie Trailer | Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark

APRIL
Random Saturday In Queens In Huji
Forgotten Photos From My iPhone
Overdue Archives | Adventures In Costa Rica
Exploring Greenpoint (Brooklyn) In Huji

MAY
Returning The Chicks To The Farm
What I Bought | Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Edition
Random Friday In New York City
Behind The Scenes of Mimi's First Birthday Photo Shoot
Exploring Connetquot River State Park

JUNE
Cookin' Librarian | Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
Overdue Archives | Adventures In New Orleans

JULY
From The Cat-Alog | Meet Laveau
Fourth Of July In Brooklyn
From The Cat-Alog | Getting Ready For Laveau
Second Annual Beer Olympics

AUGUST
Twenty-Five Things That Make Me Happy
Squad Fishing Trip
Lisa's Vineyard Hopping Birthday

SEPTEMBER
Still Getting Ready For Thailand

OCTOBER
New York Mycological Society Walk In Woodlawn Cemetery

NOVEMBER

DECEMBER
Movie Trailer | In The Heights 
Merry Christmas


So yeah, that's my year in review. I hope you all had a great 2019 and that 2020 is even better!

No comments :

Post a Comment