MENU

December 31, 2015

Year In Review: 2015...

♥ Turning the big Dirty Thirty.
♥ Going to Iceland and Amsterdam with Justin, Phil, Rob, Erin and Day.
♥ Celebrating mine and Justin's one year wedding anniversary.
♥ Getting rid of my 1998 Saturn after driving it for twelve years.
♥ Attending Alana & Allie's wedding, as well as Lisa & Andrew's.
♥ Trips into NYC for lots of "wedding" pizza.
♥ Welcoming my sister to the gallbladderless club.
♥ Going on Phil's annual rafting trip.
♥ Seeing the Foo Fighters twice at Citi Field.
♥ Finally dragging Phil and Justin out to Camp Hero.
♥ Going back to school to work on my directors certificate.
♥ Fat Kid Dinners.
♥ Attending the NYC Wine & Food Festival Tacos & Tequila Party hosted by Chef Aarón Sánchez.
♥ #DirtyThirtyOCMD -- Going to Ocean City, MD for the third year in a row.
♥ Going to numerous movie screenings.
♥ A long overdue day drinking trip in NYC with my college friends.
♥ Finally going to the Brooklyn Flea Market.
♥ Not being a beast and still having cheese left over from Amsterdam (This is a big deal).
♥ Seeing "On Your Feet" on Broadway with my sister.
♥ Taking my sister and my father on On Set Location tours throughout NYC.
♥ Helping "Favorite Page #1" get ready for her upcoming wedding.
♥ Seeing Incubus at Jones Beach with my sister, her boyfriend and Liz.
♥ Getting Justin to eat sushi.
♥ Attending my sixth New York Comic Con.
♥ Putting together the first annual Squirtfest with my friends.
♥ Finally being rid of the coworkers that drove me nuts all these years.
♥ Going on hikes with Justin and exploring new parks.


JANUARY
Fire & False Alarms
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #9
Day Drinking | Belated Holiday Drinks
¿Quién Mató a Patricia Soler? | Guilty Pleasures
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read & Watch) -- #10
RE: Picking Out Artwork + A Sherlock Inspired DIY

FEBRUARY
House Painting Party
Goodbye Twenties | Hello Thirties
Reflecting On My Twenties | My 20th Birthday
Shitty Situation
RE: Shitty Situation + Other Stupidity
New Makeup Obsession | ColourPop
Pretentious Patrons & Socioeconomically Based Baby Names
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #12
Butt Dialing Drama
Library Advocacy Day

MARCH
24 Hours In NYC: A Bachelorette Party & Anniversary Lunch
♥ Reflecting On My Twenties | My 25th-29th Birthdays
Reacting To Suicide
The Brooklyn Flea, Cat Sitting In Hell's Kitchen, Surprise Parties & Not So Boozy Brunch
Buying A New Used Car
Forgotten Photos: DSLR & GoPro Edition
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #13
Spain & Portugal Out | Iceland & Amsterdam In

APRIL
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #14
Dreaming Of Beach Weather | Plus Size Bathing Suit Wishlist
10 Movies I Can Watch Over & Over Again
National Sibling Day | A Little Bit About My Sister
No Longer A Kickstarter Virgin | La Vero Beauty Parlour
Alana & Allie's Wedding | My First Gay Wedding
Sephora Wishlist | Damnit Liz
50 Random Facts About Me
Cooking & Watching A Movie | The Boy Next Door

MAY
Bummed About LuckyFABB Being Postponed
Doodlegraph | New York Mets Vs Washington Nationals
Starter Story | Mine & Justin's Apartment
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #15
Catching Up | My Life As Of Late
Doodlegraph | Chores With Toni & Day

JUNE
Saturday At Sands Point Preserve
Cholecystectomy | No More Gallbladder For Kristina
Not So Clever Girl | Minor Fender Bender & Jurassic World
RE: Entenmann's Banana Cake | A Tale Of Love & Hate
8 Songs I Will Never Get Tired Of (With Music Videos)
Ted 2
From End To End | Adventures In Montauk & Brooklyn
Getting Ready For Iceland & Amsterdam

JULY  
South End Cemetery | Historic Long Island
Killing A Benjamin | Dollar Shave Club
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #17
On My Packing List | JORD Wood Watches
Doodlegraph | Foo Fighters At Citi Field
Straight Outta Compton | Tats Cru Mural
(Belated) National Lipstick Day | My Favorite Lipsticks

AUGUST
Library Life Update
Lisa & Andrew's Wedding In Photos
Squirtfest 2015 | Epic Water Gun Fight
Incubus & Deftones At Jones Beach
Getting My Craft On | DIY Shark Tank Top
Men Try Liquid Eyeliner | My Favorite Eyeliners
Urban Exploring In NYC

SEPTEMBER
Married Life | One Year Wedding Anniversary
Still Getting Ready For Iceland & Amsterdam

OCTOBER
Iceland & Amsterdam | The Part About Iceland
Food Network & Cooking Channel NYC Wine & Food Festival | Tacos & Tequila
From The Hold Shelf (Or What I'm About To Read) -- #18
Iceland & Amsterdam | The Part About Amsterdam

NOVEMBER
Sisters In The City | Movie Tours, Musicals & Cuban Food
Sephora Wishlist | VIB 20% Sale
Drinks With Friends | Street Art
Sephora VIB 20% Sale Haul

DECEMBER
Twenty-Five Things That Make Me Happy
Funny Little Boys, Slappy The Dummy & A Retweet From R.L. Stine
Father/Daughter Day NYC | Movie Tours & Cuban Food
Ten Years Without You
Justin's Birthday & The Hateful Eight

1 comment :